I have some updates on the blog and things for you to check out!
1. Enter the contest for the Color Me Rad giveaway!
2. Check out the updated About Me page and let me know what you think!
4. August Goals Update! Here were my original goals
- Keep trucking on Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp! Loving it!!
- Log 60 miles on my treadmill- I think I’m up to 56 miles
- Go to yoga 5 times! (This will be tough because yoga is always the first thing I cut out) Yep- haven’t gone once
- Do 30 pushups without stopping (I normally do 15 per set, I could probably do 20, but 30- no way!) I’m still stuck around 25
- Sugar cleanse! I’ve done this before and it’s time again- get that sugar out of my life! Had a good week, then a few bad days, then a good week, then bad days, now I’m back on track- let’s see if I can stay strong the rest of the month.
- Incorporate veggies into my second meal. I normally have something sweet and fruity for breakfast and then have a snack mid-morning that’s also fruity and sweet. I need more veggies! Doing great with this goal!
- Drink more water! Getting better
- Get in at least 2 quality hours of studying every day. This will help keep me on track- ummm….. Maybe I will study today.
And now some pictures from yesterday for your viewing pleasure 🙂
Post workout meal: What can I say? I was feeling child-like and just wanted a hotdog! So tofu hotdog on Ezekiel bread it was!
Have a great end to your weekend! Any good workouts planned for today??